Grill-Site Team Resources
Paving the Way for Catalyst Week 2017
Upcoming Meetings & Goals
For your convenience, the April Grill-Site Teams Meeting will be held on the same day / same place as the SATURDAY April Point Person Meeting.
When: SAT, APRIL 29, 10:30-11:30am
Where: Centerpoint Church–use the west entrance at the back of the building (Door “C).
- Grill-Site area job descriptions (we will go over in depth).
- Mapping/ creative ideas to increase effectiveness of street teams.
- Creative ideas for building relationships in the area before the grill-night.
- Equipment (needs, coordination during Catalyst Week).
- Time to meet with your team!
When: Saturday, June 10, 9-10:30am
Location: Centerpoint Church–use the west entrance at the back of the building (Door “C).
**Please bring ALL AREA LEADERS to this meeting
- Grill-site area leaders (JLK central coordinators will share with your leaders).
- Report back to us: promo strategy, all final details and needs.
- Teams will have time to group together and work out any final details.
Location: Centerpoint Church–use the main worship center entrance.
** This is the main volunteer training meeting. We will have a break-out session for grill site area leaders — an opportunity to look over bins, ask questions etc. It is especially important for anyone who may have missed the grill-teams meeting meeting on June 18 to come to this break-out session!
Location: Southridge Church (which will be JLK-Central during Catalyst Week)
- Area leaders may drop-in between 3-6 pm to look over supply bins and ask any last minute questions!
2017 Grill-Site Locations Download
Tips & Instructions for all Grill-Site Areas Download
General Site Info (Timeline, JLK Provided Site Equipment, Tips on What to do when you Arrive) Download
Grill-Site Team Responsibilities/ To-Do’s/ Calendar: Download
- Neighborhood Distribution Ideas for CWeek flyers: Download
April 29, 2017 Grill Site Team Meeting Powerpoint Download
- Poster – Catalyst Week Promo for the Community – 2017 version coming soon!